Role Play Exercises
Make your assessment center realistic
The ideal assessment center helps participants to fully concentrate. For this, you need a credible assessment center. Reliable results ask for credible assessment center techniques. The best exercises are those that feel real to your candidates. To achieve the right levels of credibility and concentration all simulations and role plays should be done in the same context (organization).
To users of our in-baskets Lakeview or Highlight, we offer additional role-playing exercises. These are assessment exercises that complete our online in-baskets (or in-trays). Customers use them to create an assessment center which is a day-in-the-life simulation. Effects:
- the scenario/context is the same during all simulations and role plays
- the candidate has the same job in all your (online) simulations and role plays
- your role plays have the same context as your on line simulations.
Examples of role play exercises:
- HIGHLIGHT analysis and presentation
- HIGHLIGHT negotiation
- HIGHLIGHT progress interview.
Each role play is fully equipped with:
- instructions for the candidate
- a detailed competency evaluation form
- instructions for the actor
- a platform for the actor.
Some of the dimensions:
- Problem Analysis
- Motivating people
- Planning and Organization